Sunday 4 June 2017

On Swinburne's Website


Yes! Hahaha I am on Swinburne's website. 

This photoshoot, for residences, was actually two weeks ago (but it felt so long liao). We were not told when they would upload these so I was only aware of it when suddenly so many people here told me HAHA. At least you guys could recognise me 😛

I don't understand why they would press to the 'accommodation' section since all of us already have accommodations leh! HAHA just curious la. Anyway, Swinburne is so generous to us. They gave us A$30 gift card for such a simple photoshoot which only took less than half an hour. Thanks Swinburne for the 1-week-supply of groceries.


The photoshoot was quite fun and easy-going. We really were chopping food and chatting. I CHOPPED BREAD, duh. The guy is from California. Holly (the girl beside him) just flew back to UK after staying here for one year, whereas the girl beside me is a local. 

Sorry, I am so so so bad at remembering names BUT I recognise faces ❤️

Quick update la. Just wanna do something instead of nothing. Yes, Taxation finals @ tomorrow. I freaking wasted so many days, ugh, for doing exactly nothing but feeling stressed, & yet still watching videos on Youtube. HAHA, till here guys. Good luck to you if you are having exams. If not, wish you have a nice day, xoxo 😙


No comments: